Wednesday, June 10, 2009

TF2 deported from June 24 to July 3 - Why God why?

Didn't I forgive those who sinned me? Didn't I pray on my knees each day? Didn't I try to be better person? Didn't I? And is this how you reward the good guys, oh Almighty?

That hurts. That really hurts. No, I'm not giving a caption to the pic which by the way is of Optimus uncle getting a power-packed kick from Megatron. Call paramedics!.

Why can't the movie studios stick to their release schedule? Take the case of TF2. They announced June 24 as the India release date and fanboys like me popped the bubbly instantly. Drinks all around! And now they are airing trailers with July 3 as the India release date. We were running out of patience and were hanging on to what's left of it, when June 24 was the announced date. Now what? It comes next month? Thank you guys, for making the month of June a mirage.

Thumbs down and booooooooooooooo!!! (to the so-called box office strategists at Dreamworks and Paramount Studios) As for the movie...TF2 will rock the planet!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment