Friday, July 31, 2009

Speed Breaker - From which angle do I look like.....?

Things that you stumble upon while browsing...
Often the surprise that runs across your screen keeps you hooked in a good way. The rest can even give you a nightmare.
Thankfully, the one which I encountered was a treat. It's a neat site called myheritage.com. No culture-tourism boredom this is. They must rename the site with immediate effect. It has some interesting imaging tools for morphing, celebrity resemblance comparison and the like. Just for the fun of it, I tried the tool which compares your uploaded image with the images in the site's celebrity image database. The system gives you the list of celebrities who you have a resemblance to. In went an old image from college days and after a couple of seconds the results were out, that too with the percentage of similarity. Take a look.
Jawaharlal Nehru – 72%
Rajiv Gandhi – 71%
Matthew Mc Conaughey – 67%
Ayrton Senna – 56%
M. Night Shyamalan – 56%
Honestly, I don't think I look like any of them in this pic. About the close contenders one and two, it's quite ironic to add that I was in a long Kurta when this pic was taken. Both Nehru and Rajiv chose it as a preferred attire. Number three - I'm neither a fan nor a follower. Number four - not a fan, but have heard a lot about his skills behind the steering wheel of an F1 car till the moment he died. Number five - was a fan, not anymore and please don't tell me that I look like him.
P.S - I uploaded another pic of mine and the list generated had no resemblance to the previous one. So don't fly too high if your result says you can be a Brad Pitt double or an Angelina Jolie twin.

No comments:

Post a Comment