Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Dus bahane karke le gaye dil...10 good excuses to adore Optimus

Here they are. Those 10 lines which sound cool when spoken by Optimus Prime. Dialogue courtesy : The Late Show with David Letterman

10. Jergens lotion leaves my hands silky smooth.
9. Do you have these khakis in a size 114?
8. My perfect night involves a pint of Haagen-Dazs and season three of “Sex and the City.”
7. Man, do I love me some ‘taters.
6. It was so hot in Central Park today, I saw a squirrel rubbing sunblock on his nuts.
5. You seemed a little pitchy, dawg.
4. Brody Jenner has added you as a friend on Facebook.
3. Live from New York…It’s Saturday Night.
2. My parents wanted me to be a rabbi.
1. All the slammin’ shorties in the house say “yeah.”

I'd love to have line number 4 as an added feature on my social networking website account. Number 10 and 4 are personal favourites and number 1 is delivered by Optimus with all his charisma.

No comments:

Post a Comment